5. How much should I offer for the house?
Your agent should be able to give you assistance with this. Your agent should be able to give you comparable sales to help with your decision. Some factors that may affect your initial offer are
1.What will your negotiating strategy be, like starting low to meet in the middle or a one time realistic offer.
2. How long has the home been on the market?
3. Are you asking for cash back from the seller?
4. Is your offer contingent on inspections?
5. Is your offer contingent on FHA, VA or RD financing?
6. Is your offer contingent on selling your home?
7. What personal property are you asking for in your offer?
8. When is your proposed closing date?
With this in mind be cautious of getting to many opinions from people who may not be familiar with the market in the area that you are purchasing or that have not purchased a home for some time.
Also If your agent is a limited agent it may limit the advice he or she can give you.